Saturday, February 27, 2016

BREAKING NEWS CHRISTIE ENDORSES TRUMP



.
Here is an excerpt from Governor Christies speech

When I recently returned to New Jersey to resume being Governor I knew something didn't feel right and I had to act. It was not just that I got lost trying to find the Governor's mansion. It was something deeper. People have accused me of being a thin skinned egomaniac bully just because I shut down the George Washington Bridge and I 95 when the Mayor of Fort Lee would not endorse me. People who think that are wrong and can go fuck themselves. Im not here just because Ted Cruz, an evangelical nut and Marco Rubio, who looks like a Mouseketeer, kicked my ass.  Im bigger than that  and will certainly get over it in 15 -20 years.  Im here today because as a nation I am sick and tired of having to listen to a President who speaks softly, gets along with people and tries to avoid conflict while solving problems.  That has got to stop. This country needs more bloviating, arrogant large guys who will say whatever is on their minds at any given moment and threaten do whatever it is they feel like threatening to do regardless of consequences.America needs a man who knows how to hire illegal aliens to build golf courses and hotels.America needs a President who can stick his lower lip out so far that if necessary in an emergency a bird could land there.
Remember – As we say in the Garden State
We need to make America  Whateva Again.