Friday, July 29, 2016


JUST BETWEEN US - A FEW MORNING AFTER THINGS THAT I WON'T MENTION TO AVOID ANNOYING PEOPLE

I won't say that comparing Hillary’s speech to Barack’s feels like comparing the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges.

I will not refer to the look on Bernie's face as he forced himself to applaud while the Fortune 500 corporations in their private sky boxes were cutting checks and feeling very unthreatened.

And finally I will certainly not discuss how it makes me want to puke that Trump has figured out how to sell snake oil to his demographic while the Dems, having crushed Bernie's young army, speak in unspecific platitudes and snicker at how crass and uncouth he is.

Now that I have not said any of that  it's time to sign up to work a phone bank and to cut Hillary the $100 check she has been waiting for because it's all hands on deck to stop the orange Godzilla from reaching Washington.