Sunday, June 18, 2017

I FOUND A REASON TO BE THANKFUL THAT TRUMP GOT ELECTED SO I WROTE HIM A THANK YOU NOTE

Dear President Godzilla
This is the first thank you note I have ever written to a walking, talking, lying, sack of shit. So first let me say thank you for getting it off my bucket list.
Watching you flush the world down the toilet has been tough. I needed something to make it possible to read and watch the news every day. Substance abuse doesn't do it for me so here is what I came up with.
When your presidency crashes through its alternative universe bubble, goes into a tailspin and disintegrates on re-entry into earth’s fact based atmosphere there is a potential that you will have done greater long term damage to the Republican brand than could have been done by any of the other bozos in the Republican primary clown car.
If the country can avoid being trapped in the wreckage and if we can prevent the Republicans, now humping you, from wiping their fingerprints from the crime scene  there is hope for our future.
That’s it. It’s  my own pathetic little “happy place” that I can run to every time I have to look at your face. It’s all Ive got right now. I wanted to thank you for it.