Thursday, January 12, 2017

BEST QUOTE FROM TRUMP'S 1/11/17 PRESS CONFERENCE AND A DIAGNOSIS


And by the way, Mexico has been so nice, so nice. I respect the government of Mexico. I respect the people of Mexico. I love the people of Mexico. I have many people from Mexico working for me. They’re phenomenal people.
A little additional background from Wikipedia brought to you by the Barking at Traffic Institute of Reptilian Douchebag Blowhard Studies
Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a long-term pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive need for admiration, and a lack of understanding of others' feelings.[4][5] People affected by it often spend a lot of time thinking about achieving power or success, or about their appearance. They often take advantage of the people around them. The behavior typically begins by early adulthood, and occurs across a variety of situations.[5]