Tuesday, July 19, 2016

DONALDS GETTYSBURG ADDRESS



Welcome to my new Gettysburg Cemetery Golf Course
A long time ago – who the hell knows how long ago it was
the founding fathers  came here and set up America.  
Every one of them was legal and mostly they were not rapists

So now there is this crazy Civil War happening.
i have my top notch people working on figuring out what the hell is going on?

A lot of incredible soldiers died here and believe me nobody loves our military more than i do
– those muskets – i love those muskets

The soldiers who died here were amazing fabulous men
 I’m not talking about the losers who got captured.

Speaking of being a man this is a good time to remind everyone that there is no problem in that department believe me.

i also love my Confederates – look at them out there hiding in the bushes and the trees  - i love them.
Fellas – when this is over - don’t worry about the whole slavery thing because we are done being politically correct– trust me on that- ok?

This cemetery golf course will endure and while I’m at it so will the nation.

 There will be so much enduring you will be sick of all the enduring because i will run it like I run everything - of me, for me and by me.