Saturday, July 19, 2008

I AM AN UPPERWEST SIDE LIBERAL- I LIKE IT WHEN OBAMA MAKES ME UNHAPPY-IT CURES MY MCGOVERN ANXIETY



Obama supporters are worried about his swerves into right wing territory this summer - telling evangelicals that he will expand faith based initiatives -expressing a pro death penalty sentiment in agreement with Thomas and Scalia and recently an opinion in favor of FISA's warrantless wiretapping.

Im more worried about not getting our country and our flag back from the violent fundamentalist nuts with no respect for human life who stole the White House along with our wallet and car keys and for 8 years have been plowing the nation's car into buildings and pedestrians all over the globe.

One thing is clear - I don't have a clue.
I will never understand how Americans were persuaded twice to vote for this idiot frat boy prince. So Im not sweating Obama's recent swerves to the center and right because if he makes guys like me unhappy thats good.

He won't win this election if he cares too much about what people like me think of him. In fact when I like him too much I start having 1972 Nixon 49 McGovern 1+DC - "don’t blame me Im from Massachusetts - anxiety attacks

So you keep swerving Mr. Obama. What matters now is getting our wallet and car keys back - then we will figure out how to dig our way out from under W’s legacy of lies, bloodshed, squandered billions and anti US hatred.